EVOII website

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• RE: EVOII website

Hello EvoII-Racer!

It's a nice site You've created.

But the problem is, that Your link is dead again! :(

The last one that You put in the "Drift Challenge"-Thread is the only one working...

Maybe it's also just problems with the provider Yahoo, because it says something about exceeded data transfer!! Sad but true... X(

Some of the pictures (thumbnails) are not seen, too.
      And when you click on one of the seen thumbnails you won't see the bigger picture, by the way.

Sorry about all the criticism, but websites and their designers used to live from critical statements! ;)

Best regards,
      Axel.
      Axel Drzecnik,
      Stellvertretender Vorstandsvorsitzender / Executive Vice-President

Great website Evo 2 Racer,it's allways nice to read what other people (famous or not) think about the 16v...:D
      Did you create the site on an Appel computer? Because the links work on my Apple,and people with other computers seem to have a bit of trouble opening the pages....

Regards,Frank

Thanks you Alex, I am glade, you like my site :)

The site should work, but unfortunately, sometimes it doesnt X( When too many people go on my site at the same time, it doesnt work... The main reason is because its a fee site. I didnt pay to created or maintain it.

However, it works most of the time :)

If you want, I can put your name on the pictures of your EVOII ?

I still have a lot of informations too add on the site, but untill now, I didnt have the time... I will try during the summer, but I will be extremely busy driving my EVOII :D