190 2.5 16v driveshaft

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• 190 2.5 16v driveshaft

Hi everybody, i am from France and i have several questions to ask you:
      Is it possible in Germany to buy the rear part of the driveshaft ( A 201 410 23 02) , because in france it is impossible to buy just this part.

My driveshaft is sick at its U joint, so i don't have many options, perhaps i will try to repair it if i don't find an other solution.

So i can only buy the whole driveshaft A201 410 96 06, at the price of 1008 euros!!!!

Could you tell me :
      1 what is possible to buy in Germany? And the price
      2 If other people had the same problem, and what solutions did you choose?

Thank you for all
    • Hi, i there anybody that could help me?
      I can't use my car as i would like because of this problem and i am desespretly looking for the solution.
      Of course, it could be easy to me, to just buy used parts (but how long will it work?) or buy expensive complete driveshaft.

So i would like your advices.

I don't speak german, so i am not aware about how this forum works, so sorry if i missed something.
    • Hello Monkfish,

the rear propeller shaft (A 201 410 23 02) is not longer available since several years. In Germany you can also buy just the complete propeller shaft, not the separate components.
      It just happens to be, that I have a rear new propellershaft, which I acquired for a restauration. Then it appeared, that I needed the entire propeller shaft. So I do not longer have a need for this part. I do not have an urge to sell this part, but if you are interested, please send me a mail.
      Have a nice sunday,
      -os-
      Dateien
      • P1070370.JPG

(103,82 kB, 42 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • hi
      in augsburg near munich there is a firm which repairs driveshafts and such things
      i can give you the number, if you want.
      2 years ago they welded my driveshaft from my 250TDTW124 it costed about 180 with making the shaft walking round.
      uli
      Mein Fuhrpark: W124 250D'87 460tkm komplett überholt, im Familienbesitz seit 5/88; S124 250TDT Italienexportmodell, mit LLK seit neustem; W201 2,3 16V ECE Bj 9/85

Verleihe Motorhalter und Motordirigent im Umkreis von 150 Km
      Schlachte öfters mal einen 124er Benz zur Ersatzteilgewinnung