new here... w201 2.3-16 from Singapore

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• sison201034 schrieb:

Really nice photos. Your car might have the genuine 185HP because your car was produced in 1985. That maybe the original high compression version. It seems you already have the AMG steering wheel. Later 16V became 177hp and then even 170hp in the usa.

Its nice to see your gear shift in brand new condition and your stop watch still in tact. I hope to get to see the evo collection in singapore. Is it avaialble in a museum?

Regards,
      Ray

hi Ray,
      Thanks, glad you liked them

the 1/2 Evo IIs only exist in private collections. 1 may have been shipped out to the owner's residence in another country for him to enjoy as the car was intended to be... driven!

one of the first things i did when i took over the car was to order a new gearshifter. the one that came with the car was cracking and did not have any gear-pattern, a huge concern here with workshops not familiar with the car, since the dog-leg first catches many people unawares.

if i recall correctly, this is a RAID steering wheel, not the AMG one that i'm still on the look-out for.

regards,
      david