let me introduce myself

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• let me introduce myself

Hello everybody

Im vincent from holland and since a few months the happy owner of a mercedes 2.3 16v.

the 2.3 16v is fully orginel whith full hydraulic suspension.

I would like to share some experience's and i like to know if there a meetings from the club members.(vooral in nederland)

but it will be clear soon how the site and forum works and find my way in to the club.

benz.jpg
    • Hello Vincent,

regarding the pic I must admit you seem to have a very nice example of our 16valve ;)
      I'm quite sure our members from Holland will contact you these days. We have a regular meeting every first Friday in every month, called Stammtisch West. Either in "Hotel Restaurant Gut Dyckhof" in Meerbusch, Germany or in "Restaurant & Partycentrum "De Turfhoebve"" in MZ Sevenum, Netherlands.

You can also meet us at the special Tourenwagen Revival Event at the Nürburgring during the first May weekend, starting on Friday 1st of May.

Best regards,
      FERDINAND
      Ferdinand von Kageneck
      Vorstand Öffentlichkeitsarbeit / Director Public Relations
    • Hello Vincent,

welcom to the forum.
      Our dutch community is very big. few days ago we had the last club member entry from the netherlands.
      As Ferdinand already wrote, we can meet on 2nd of May at Nürburgring. A lot of our members will visit this really nice event. More than 40 cars which where driving in the German Tourenwagon Championship from 1986 to 1993 are driving again on the grand prix circuit and on the Nordschleife.

Maybe we can meet there? You can write down my mobile phone number from the "Impressum" an call when you are at the curcuit.
      Christoph Rieger
      Vorstandsvorsitzender / President

"Tue gelegentlich etwas, womit Du wenig oder gar nichts verdienst. Es zahlt sich aus."