Need help purchasing 190

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Need help purchasing 190

Hello,

I am looking for help in purchasing a 16-valve 190e in germany. I moved to Rheinland-Phalz area one year ago. But I only know alittle german and am having trouble finding german 190e enthusiasts like myself. I would like to buy a 2.3/2.5 or possible evo1. I want to make the car similiar to my old 89 M3. I would like to open up the engine and make it as responsive as possible. This would mean take out AC and non-essential systems, EFI, DTM air box with Alpha-N system and refresh engine internals, no other power add-ons. Does this sound possible for reasonable amount of money or is it like the M3, which prices have gone very high? I have 10-15 thousand to start, and then do mods over next few years. With crappy euro conversions this leaves me at about 7-10 euros to start with. Thanks for your help, and please let me know if there are any meets where I can come and see your personal cars..

Brian A.

Previous Cars

05 A41.t Avant; 01 330ci; 89 M3; 01 S4; 99 A4 1.8t; 95 993 C2
    • Hello Christoph,

Thanks for the response. Yes, my post was long, more like a welcoming post. Yes, I live between kaiserslautern and Pirmaseans off of Autobahn 62. Please let me know if you see a 190e for sale that seems like its in good shape, maybe something off of mobile.de or autoscout, also if their are any (treffens?) or hill climbs, which I am interested in, (bergrennen?). I think there is one this weekend in the forest( Hausen?). Also I will be going to recaro days saturday, I will be looking for 190e's. Thanks again, sorry for the long post.

Brian A.