New to the forum

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• New to the forum

Since around 7 months I have a 2.3 16V....what a great car and great ride. I was really amazed by the handling, 'pfiffigkeit' and comfort of it...beats a modern benz I must say..

It's a smoke zilver one, originally sold in the Netherlands in 1987. It has always been kept in original condition, except for the doorhandles and mirrors that have been sprayed smoke silver (sth I need to attend to)....telling from service book, invoices and drive of the car I assume it always had good care

Originally I planned to sell it on after a while, however I am seriously reconsidering that :)

BTW what's the common language here? I have been coming accross Dutch, English and even German :-))
    • Hi twopointthree (nice Nickname, but please give us your original name :)

welcome here!
      Usually we talk german, but since some months we also have a english speaking forum. So please feel free to write in German or english.
      You can also write in nederlansk, but not many people can read it :)

Du you have some pictures of the car?
      Christoph Rieger
      Vorstandsvorsitzender / President

"Tue gelegentlich etwas, womit Du wenig oder gar nichts verdienst. Es zahlt sich aus."