2.3 16v rear axle shaft

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Hello Bpa4

First of all welcome to our board and apologies for the late answer!

Due to the fact that lots of our members, especially the technical manager have been to the "Techno Classica" since Wednesday last week, we've had no chance to react earlier. Unfortunately I'm not personally able to answer Your question, but I'm pretty sure You'll get a feedback asap...

With my best regards, Axel.

@Oliver: Please investigate. Thx
      Axel Drzecnik,
      Stellvertretender Vorstandsvorsitzender / Executive Vice-President
    • Hello,

I´m very ill, so my motivation to answer your request isn´t very high. My body is hurting all over. Nevertheless I will try to be of assistance with your problem. At first the 2.3-16 V has a rear axle housing with or without ASD. If it has ASD the rear axle shaft is shorter, because of the cylinders in the ASD-housing. The 2.5-16 V has only been produced with ASD. But there has been one modification concerning the centering of the rear axle shaft to the flange of the ASD-housing. It is possible to build in a not centered rear axle shaft with a centered flange. But it isn´t possible to build in a centered rear axle shaft with a not centered flange. Then you have to use a closing lid which is centered.

Von Stern zu Stern.