Mercedes Evo II web site

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• RE: Mercedes Evo II web site

Original von EvoII_Racer
      Hello Mercedes fans!!!

My German is horrible, so my first post will be in english :D I live in Switzerland and I own an evo2 :)

Here is a website I made about the evo2... Let me know what you think... geocities.com/nideggerh/evo2.html

Hello Racer
      I was just on your Site but.

The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer.
      Please try again later.
      ?(
      regards
      Kampfstern

Hallo !

Probiers nochmal Axel ! :D

Wo ist denn der große Heckflügel geblieben oder ist das die Schweiz Ausführung ? ?(
      EVO 2
      Jetzt geht wieder nicht, so ein Sch.... !
      My english is very bad, sorry !
      I write in german better. :(

Marcus der Silberblitz 8)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Silberblitz ()

Hi Mr. EvoII_Racer,

hope you're pushing your jewel not too hard ;)
      I knew your side before. It's not too bad at all. Some real nice stories I haven't heard before.
      But there is one thing, which is a little pain for me. There are some pictures, which I know that they belong to others. For example the three Evo II on your main page or the three pictures in the last row of your gallery. Be carefull that you don't get troble with copyrights.

Erik
      Beste Grüße

Erik

mit T-Car: 190E 2.5-16 mit:
      393.000 km (Stand 01/08 )/404.000 km (Stand 01/09 )/ 420.000 km (Stand 01/10)/ 431.000 km (Stand 01/11)/ 443.500 km (Stand 01/12)/

Moin Silberblitz,

er schreibt auf seiner Page dass er den EVO I Flügel fährt, da der vom EVO II in der Schweiz nicht zulässig war. Aus diesem Grund konnten die Schweizer ihn mit EVO I Flügel ordern. Was jetzt mal interessant wäre wieviele EVOs in die Schweiz gingen, d.h. wieviel EVOs mit Ier Flügel durch die Gegend fahren.

Gruss Marc T.

Hy !

Danke für die Aufklärung ! :D
      Habe mir fast soetwas gedacht, aber das ist ja schade.daß die Schweizer den schönen Flügel nicht erlaubt haben.
      Auch wenn es eine Schande ist,einen Evo 2 nicht original zu belassen, sieht er garnicht schlecht aus ! :D

Ein schönes Wochenende !

Marcus der Silberblitz 8)

hey deier he wont get a problem,i had seen it already.
      its a nice site and he is also a nice guy wil he become a
      member,he asked some things for his on site to cristoph
      my car on his site wel a bit proud i am :D :D :D
      i hope youre not unhappy about it he takes them from youre site.
      i have mailed with him sometimes.

greetings from holland
      cor de jong with a yuter

If the fotos are fine with you, I won't mind at all. But in general, if I see a pic in the net, which I know belongs to someone else and I don't see that the source is named, I will think this pic is stolen.
      And with the technology of the computer and internet it is terribly difficult to protect your own picture, because it's easy to steel pictures and noone thinks he is doing something wrong.
      For example there are copy of the WIS, the EPC and Introduction Manuals in the net for download. I don't think that it's right publish these things. Someone spent a time and effort in a project and an other one is probably making money with selling copies of it.
      Probably I'm way too correct, but there are some thing I want to mention if the talk is about. :)

Erik
      Beste Grüße

Erik

mit T-Car: 190E 2.5-16 mit:
      393.000 km (Stand 01/08 )/404.000 km (Stand 01/09 )/ 420.000 km (Stand 01/10)/ 431.000 km (Stand 01/11)/ 443.500 km (Stand 01/12)/

Pretty cool site,Paul...

It's allways cool to read about our favorite cars,and your site contained some new information for me.How is the situation on the Swiss autobahn nowadays? A couple of years ago the lawenforcement on speeding was pretty bad,i seem to remember.It was (and maybe still is) illegal to have any kind of radar-detectional device in your car.But that is the cool thing about the 16 valve,they behave excellent when driven slowly too,quite different from the Weber equipped BMW 535 i had many years ago,that could only be driven fast.The 16v is such a great car,i'll never sell my 2,3-16...:D:D

Keep up the good work,Frank

Hello Marc,
      Around 50 EVO II came to Switzerland, the EVO II wing is not really illegal, but if you get arrested by the Police, they might give you a ticket :( Then you need to take the wing off and show your car to the police again 8o 8o

However, a few EVO II that are in Switzerland still have the original wing :) :)

Hello Erik,

Most of the EVO II pictures I have on my site were taken from the site k-t-b.de/. I actually asked the permission to use these pictures... :)

Hello Frank,
      The situation is not too bad in Switzerland, you just have to watch out not to get caught by the police, but if you are carefull and lucky :D , no problem... Talking about that, the other day, I was going 180km/h on the highway with my evo2 and I got overpassed by a Mercedes C32AMG 8o 8o

You are right, radar-detectional device are still illegal, but as long as I dont get caught with it, everything is fine :D